Take your cooking and knowledge to the next level. On this course you’ll build upon your existing kitchen skills and grow in confidence while tackling new and challenging techniques and recipes.
Although no specific qualifications are required, you should be a confident and competent cook with good knife skills and proficient in most aspects of cooking. This is an intensive course with advanced content and won't cover the basics.
Completion of the Bettys Certificate Course Level 1 is not a prerequisite for this course.
- Bread Making
- Butchery & Meat Preparation
- Decorative Finishes & Food Presentation
- Reductions & Sauces
- Whole Fish & Shellfish Preparation
- A course folder containing all the recipes covered on the course with additional useful information
- A Bettys Cookery School apron
- A Bettys cotton carrier bag
- All refreshments including breakfast and lunch each day
- Free time in the evenings
- A certificate on successful completion of the course
This isn't a residential course, but we are happy to provide advice on local accommodation.
Full payment is required when booking online. If you would like to take advantage of our *payment option please call us to make your booking.
*(A 50% deposit when booking and the final payment six weeks before the course commences).