To truly bring out your inner chef, it has to be the Bettys Certificate Course. Over 10 days you’ll learn all kinds of practical cookery tips on this comprehensive course, which covers everything from nifty knife skills to perfecting your pastry with lots more in between. But don’t expect any kitchen nightmares, the course may be in-depth but with the help of our friendly tutors, the emphasis is very much on having fun while you learn.
No specific qualifications are required for this course but a basic level of competence in the kitchen is desirable.
- Bread Making
- Egg Dishes
- Fish Preparation
- Knife Skills
- Meat & Poultry Preparation
- Pasta Making
- Pastry Techniques
- Stocks, Sauces & Dressings
- Vegetable Preparation
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- A course folder containing all the recipes covered on the course with additional useful information
- A Bettys Cookery School apron
- A Bettys cotton carrier bag
- All refreshments including breakfast, lunch and supper each day
- Free time in the evenings and at the weekend
- A certificate on successful completion of the course
This isn't a residential course but we are happy to provide advice on local accommodation.
Full payment is required when booking online. If you would like to take advantage of our *payment option please call us to make your booking.
*(A 50% deposit when booking and the final payment six weeks before the course commences).